Pension sharing orders

If you are considering divorce, separation or dissolution of your civil partnership, we know that the financial implications can be very worrying for many of our clients. We can advise you on all the financial matters you will need to consider, and help you to make financial arrangements that protect your interests and those of any children.
Many of our clients overlook the fact that a pension that has been paid into for the duration of your marriage or civil partnership is also a joint asset and you are entitled to a share. This may be transferred into a new pension in your name, or remain in the pension fund as a ‘deferred pension’ until you start receiving it.
We can help you with pension sharing orders, ensuring that you benefit from this joint asset.

Supporting you

We have over 30 years of experience in advising families experiencing relationship breakdown and understand the importance of listening to our clients and providing them with sensitive yet realistic advice.

Members of the department are accredited by the Law Society and follow the Resolution Code of Practice (which is nationally recognised by family lawyers) so you can be confident that you are receiving the highest quality of advice and assistance, from lawyers who will always aim to minimise the stress involved.

Contact us

Our solicitors will give you sympathetic, realistic advice on the best approach in your situation and how to manage the process in as straightforward and amicable way as possible.

If you have any questions, or would like to arrange a confidential appointment, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our friendly team on 020 3012 1482 or email